Introducing the new must-have hair oil for gorgeous, healthy hair/ Solve all your hair problems with the new Bellawell Hair care Argan +9 natural oils.
Are you tired of dry and frizzy hair? Bellawell’s hair care Argan +9 Pure oils is here to the rescue. It has 9 natural oils including, argan, jojoba, apricot kernel, sweet almond, pumpkin seed oil, and more. All these oils are specially picked as they are super beneficial for our hair. Argan oil has damage-repairing properties. It nourishes and moisturizes your scalp. The polluted environment that we are living in can damage our hair by increasing sensitivity and dryness. In some cases, pollution can make hair visibly greasy. All those problems can be solved by taking good care of your hair, which includes a good sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. And to restore the natural oils and deeply nourish the scalp don't forget a good hair oil. Hair oils are necessary for your hair, they play an important role in protecting hair from external and internal damages. Bellawell’s hair oil has strengthened properties as it contains jojoba oil which also prevents hair loss. All the ingredients in our hair oil are precisely picked to benefit the hair in ways other oils on the market are unable to.
Why Hair Oils are Necessary?
Our hair gets damaged every day in various ways. Heat styling, pollution, hair sprays, gels, pulling hair in tight hairstyles, etc. All these things can cause damage to the hair. To protect your hair and to get healthy and luscious hair a good hair oil is a must-have. Bellawell’s hair oil has a blend of different natural oils which benefits the hair in all kinds of ways. But you must be assuming a hair oil is even necessary? Yes, it is! They can help in exfoliating the scalp and strengthen the roots. They can restore the natural oils of the hair and can protect the hair from heat damage. Using hair oil 1 to 2 times a week can stimulate hair growth. Not oiling your hair can cause overproduction of sebum and most of the time people mistake sebum for natural hair oils and stop oiling their oil. Sebum is produced by dirt and can cause infections and other scalp issues. Hair oil usage can reduce split ends from forming and visibility thickens the hair.
What makes it so good? The secret to the luscious locks.
There is something very special about Bellawell’s hair oil and that is the special blend of all the amazing oils. You may find other hair oils on the market for various hair problems but this hair oil all alone solves all your hair problems. It contains hemp oil which prevents hair breakage and stimulates hair growth. Hemp oil is rich in omega -3, omega-6, and omega-9 which strengthens the hair from the roots. So, if you are looking for an oil that can help you with hair problems such as split ends, breakage, dandruff, etc. Bellawell’s hair oil is the best choice for you. Another important and very delicate detail about this hair oil is that it is not tested on animals and is cruelty-free. Each and every ingredient is high quality and prepared under great supervision. All of these things add up to high-quality hair oil.
3 benefits you’ll notice right away
Whenever we use a new product, we are eager to see the results. The 3 major signs that will assure you that the product is working for your skin are that you will see a decrease in hair breakage, your hair will become visible, healthy, and shiny and your scalp will not produce excessive amounts of sebum. Oiling your hair once or twice a week is enough, and you only need a sufficient amount of oil. Applying more hair oil doesn't mean that it will work faster on your hair, it simply means that you will require a lot more product than usual to wash off your hair. A good oil increases the tensile strength of your hair which prevents the breaking and frizziness. Make sure the oil reaches the scalp as the scalp contains the roots of the hair. Healthy roots mean healthy hair. Bellawell’s hair oil moisturizes the roots and conditions them resulting in healthy and shiny hair.
It works on all hair types
Natural and curly hair are usually very hard to tame. It gets frizzy and can easily get damaged as styling it requires heat. Our hair oil is added with jojoba and argan oil which are both best for repairing the hair. Jojoba oil is similar to the sebum that our scalp produces so makes the absorption easier. Jojoba acts as a humectant helping in retaining the actual moisture of the hair. Argan oil is full of fatty acids and vitamin E which helps in protecting the hair from heat and environmental damage. Sweet almond oil in our perfect blend helps in strengthening the hair strands. If you are someone who goes out every day in the sun, then you are more likely to damage your hair strands and hair color. Using Bellawell’s hair oil twice or thrice a week can help you restore the moisture of the natural oils of your scalp.
Give your hair a new life!
Nowadays no one has time for the long 10 steps of hair care routine, but everyone wants to have healthy and strong hair. Bellawell came up with all-natural cruelty-free hair oil with 9 natural oils. Each natural oil serves a different purpose. From strengthening your hair to making it luscious and shiny it does it all. Just use a berry-sized amount three or more times a week before washing your hair and you will start seeing the difference in your hair yourself. Your hair will feel healthier, and the hair breakage will be reduced. It will also protect your hair from premature graying. Massaging the hair oil onto your scalp will help in exfoliating the scalp and excess oil production will be stopped. All these positive changes will give your hair a new life and you will be able to try all your favorite hairstyles without worrying about damaging your roots or strands.
What Makes Bellawells’ Hair Oil Different?
Bellawell hair oil is made from the finest quality ingredients. All oils included in Bellawell's hair care formulation are pure and 100% organic. Each oil is carefully selected to make this formula beneficial for your overall hair health. Here is the list of ingredients that Bellawell’s’ Hair oil contains which make this oil the best oil on the market.
- Virgin Argan Oil: Our formulation contains a precise amount of argan oil which is extracted directly from the best variety of Morocco's argan trees. We selected Argan oil because it contains high levels of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins. It moisturizes, nourishes, and improves the texture of hair. Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids which make it the best oil to treat dry scalp and frizzy hair. It restores hair elasticity and shines and protects hair from environmental damage. Argan oil acts as a natural sunscreen for the scalp, it neutralizes the free radicals because of its antioxidant activity. Argan oil is also great for hair growth as it contains phenols that stimulate the scalp and thus promote hair growth.
- Pure Jojoba oil: Another essential ingredient of Bellawell’s’ Hair oil comes from premium quality seeds of the jojoba plant. It has some extraordinary moisturizing properties and contains an abundance of minerals and vitamins including vitamin C, E, zinc, copper, etc. Jojoba oil strengthens your hair by promoting hair thickness and preventing hair loss. It balances the moisture and pH of your scalp hence making it healthy. It naturally repairs the dull and damaged hair caused due to excessive usage of heating and styling tools. It controls dandruff and regulates the oil production of your scalp. In short, Jojoba oil revitalizes your scalp and gives you healthy and luscious locks.
- Apricot kernel oil: Apricot kernel oil is rich in nutrients like proteins, vitamins, and unsaturated fatty acids. It contains oleic acid, an omega-9 Fatty acid that makes our scalp and hair softer and shiner. It is rich in vitamin C which makes it the perfect oil for hair loss. Research has revealed that apricot oil is also useful in fighting dandruff by moisturizing the scalp and reducing inflammation. Apricot kernel oil makes your hair shiny, and soft and improves the overall health of your scalp. It also contains linoleic acid which stimulates hair growth by locking enough moisture in your scalp. We choose apricot kernel oil which is pure and organic.
- Vitamin E oil: Vitamin E oil has been used for centuries as a powerful antioxidant that hydrates, moisturizes, stimulates hair growth, and gives shine to your rough and dull hair. According to studies vitamin E shows remarkable activity in boosting hair growth as it reduces oxidative stress. It allows our hair to repair damage and provides extra support to restore the proper functioning of your scalp for healthy hair growth. Vitamin E oil helps to ease dry and flaky scalps because of its hydrating and rejuvenating properties. It adds luster to our hair and nourishes the roots.
- Avocado oil: Avocado oil is packed with lots of nutrients. It contains high content of vitamins, minerals, monounsaturated fatty acids, and antioxidants. It makes our hair stronger, and healthier. Vitamin E, vitamin D, and carotenoids are found in avocado oil which helps in defending your hair from environmental damage. It nourishes your scalp and clears scalp buildup. It easily penetrates your scalp and deeply moisturizes your hair. Avocado oil contains biotin, a vitamin from the vitamin B family which helps to promote hair growth and gives you healthy hair. Bellawell’s hair oil contains Avocado oil because of its remarkable benefits for hair.
- Sweet Almond oil: Bellawell’s hair oil is loaded with one more oil named sweet almond oil. You have heard a lot about almond oil and its benefits. It contains nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin E, Omega 3 fatty acids, and Zinc. It protects hair from damage caused by free radicals as it contains high levels of magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin E, and other antioxidants. Sweet Almond oil has antibacterial properties thus making it the perfect oil to fight scalp inflammation. It reduces dandruff and promotes hair growth. It improves hair texture and acts as a powerful moisturizer to improve dry and frizzy hair.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Pumpkin seed is the oil extracted from cold pressing pumpkin seeds. It has been used since the seventeenth century for its healing properties. It promotes hair growth if applied on the scalp and gently massaged. It is rich in nutrients and unsaturated fatty acids that promote hair thickness. Another benefit of the pumpkin seed oil is that it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which help in fighting scalp infections. Research studies have shown that the pumpkin seed oil increased hair regrowth and thickness of hair.
- Hemp Seed oil: Hemp is a member of the cannabis Sativa family. It has fatty acids, nutrients, and proteins that have many hair benefits. It prevents excess water from absorbing into the hair, it lubricates the shafts resulting in less hair breakage. It gives hair luster and shines. Hemp oil also nourishes your scalp and soothes it. Hemp seed oil revives the damaged hair and makes them stronger. Because of its numerous qualities we made hemp seed oil an important part of Bellawell’s hair oil formulation.
- Grapeseed oil: Grapeseed oil is used as a natural remedy for hair growth. It can add shine to your hair and strengthen the roots if massaged directly onto the scalp. Grapeseed oil contains linoleic acid which helps fight dry scalp, hair loss, and damaged hair. It is lightweight but still moisturizes the scalp wonderfully. It is very easy to wash off and it doesn't weigh down the hair and make it extremely oily. Grape seed oil is rich in vitamin E, a fat-soluble antioxidant that protects your hair from free radicals.
Premium Grade Oils
We all appreciate and prefer products that are naturally scented. Hair care is a form of self-care and we would recommend you to focus on yourself a little bit more and visit Bellawell’s website today and give your hair a treat.
So, Don’t wait and visit our website to order the best Hair Oil for healthy and strong hair at https://www.bellawellbeauty.com/products/hair-care-with-argan-9-essential-oils
- Argan Oil for Hair: Benefits and How to Use It. (2022, August 23). Byrdie. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.byrdie.com/argan-oil-for-hair
- Avocado Oil for Hair: Benefits and How to Use It. (n.d.). Byrdie. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.byrdie.com/avocado-oil-for-hair-5080064
- Biotin for Hair: Benefits and How to Use It. (2021, June 25). Byrdie. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.byrdie.com/biotin-for-hair-growth-348405
- Cobb, C. (n.d.). Hemp Seed Oil for Hair. Healthline. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.healthline.com/health/hemp-seed-oil-for-hair#whats-in-hemp-oil
- Cross, K., & Cobb, C. (n.d.). Almond Oil for Hair: Benefits and Uses for Longer, Stronger Hair. Healthline. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.healthline.com/health/almond-oil-for-hair
- How to Use Pumpkin Seed Oil for Hair Growth. (n.d.). Brilliance New York. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.brilliancenewyork.com/blogs/hair-blog/pumpkin-seed-oil-for-hair-growth
- Jojoba Oil for Hair: Benefits and How to Use It. (2022, March 1). Byrdie. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.byrdie.com/jojoba-oil-for-hair
- Perkins, S. (2015, September 29). 6 Benefits of Apricot Oil for Softer, Moisturized Hair | NaturallyCurly.com. Naturally Curly. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/curl-products/6-benefits-of-apricot-oil-for-softer-moisturized-hair-si
- Pletcher, P., & Cobb, C. (n.d.). Can I Use Grapeseed Oil for Hair Growth? Healthline. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/can-i-use-grapeseed-oil-for-hair-growth#What-Makes-Grapeseed-Oil-So-Great?
- Pletcher, P., & Cross, K. (n.d.). Grapeseed oil: Health and beauty benefits. Medical News Today. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318395
- Sanghvi, A. S. (2021, December 24). 5 Surprising Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil for Hair. eMediHealth. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.emedihealth.com/skin-beauty/hair-scalp/pumpkin-seed-oil-hair-benefits
- Sayee, A. (2022, June 22). Apricot Oil For Hair: Benefits And How To Use It. Stylecraze. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/apricot-oil-for-hair/
- Schneider, J. (2022, March 17). Pumpkin Seed Oil For Hair Growth: Benefits + Usage Tips | mindbodygreen. MindBodyGreen. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/pumpkin-seed-oil-for-hair-growth
- Scott, D. (2021, March 30). Vitamin E Oil for Hair - Top Benefits and How to Apply It. Prevention.com. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.prevention.com/beauty/hair/g34498574/vitamin-e-oil-for-hair-benefits/
- Sinrich, J., & Haase, M. (2022, August 11). 12 Argan Oil Benefits For Skin and Hair - How to Use Argan Oil. Prevention.com. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.prevention.com/beauty/a26099233/argan-oil-benefits/
- Syeda, A. (2022, August 8). Hemp Seed Oil For Hair - 4 Benefits And How To Use It. Stylecraze. Retrieved August 27, 2022, from https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/hemp-seed-oil-for-hair/